High Tension Dark Colour Eco Solvent Heat Transfer Paper
heat transfer printing paper,dark color transfer paper,heat transfer paper
What does it print on?
Adapts to the dark color 100% cotton garments,clothes
Detailed Product Description
Dark Colour Heat Transfer Printing Paper
|Numerical heat Transfer|
|2||Widely used in dark color garments|
|3||Washable and durable|
|4||smooth & fine surface;|
|5||optional peeling time of support paper;|
|6||cutting machine applicable;|
|7||use common inkjet printers|
Dark-colored heat transfer paper A4 is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper for dark-colored cotton textiles. Suggest to using any color inkjet printers to print, ordinary water-based ink (such as: pigment ink or dye ink) can be used to print images. Thus, you can create your own personalized T-shirt, shirt, robes, sportswear, hats, bags, pillows, cushions, mouse pads, handkerchiefs, masks, home decorations, etc.
Pattern transferred through this transfer paper are of live and bright colors, soft, and washes well.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 150-165°C.
- Peel the support paper from the printed (i.e. imaged) coating which would remain as a film-like material;
- Place the imaged coating (i.e. film-like material) onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing upwards.
- Place a sheet of protective paper on the image, with the glossy side of the protective paper facing downwards;
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper after cooled.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean.