A4 Size Inkjet Heat Transfers Paper for Light Color Textile
|100-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.45 US $0.39 US $0.3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: STC-T02
- Transfer Mode: Indirect Printing
- Usage: Fabric, Bag, Cotton, Garment
- Material: White Paper
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Specification: A4 297X210mm
- HS Code: 48169010
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Method: Heat Transfer Printing
- Type: Offset Thermal Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Trademark: SUNTEK
- Origin: China
A4 size inkjet eco solvent light color heat transfer paper
What does it print on?
Adapts to the light color 100% cotton garments,clothes.
Detailed Product Description
Light Colour Heat Transfer Printing Paper
1.Numerical heat Transfer
2.Widely used in light color garments
3.Washable and durable
4.smooth & fine surface;
5..optional peeling time of support paper;
6..cutting machine applicable;
7..use common inkjet printers
Light-colored heat transfer paper A4 is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper for light-colored cotton textiles. Suggest to using any color inkjet printers to print, ordinary water-based ink (such as: pigment ink or dye ink) can be used to print images. Thus, you can create your own personalized T-shirt, shirt, robes, sportswear, hats, bags, pillows, cushions, mouse pads, handkerchiefs, masks, home decorations, etc.
Pattern transferred through this transfer paper are of live and bright colors, breathable, soft, and washes well.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
1. Mirror Printing
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer.Flip the image to be transferred horizontally. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the mirror image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 185°C.
- Place the transfer paper onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing downwards and transfer for 15-30 seconds under certain pressure.
- Peel off the support paper immediately when transferring is over, or when it is warmed or cooled for your best results.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.