100GSM A4 A3 Roll T-Shirt Sublimation Heat Transfer Sublimation Paper
|FOB Price:||US $0.036-0.04 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.036-0.04/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: sublimation paper
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Weight: 100GSM
- Brand Name: Suntek
- Printer Available: Inkjet Printer
- Printer: Inkjet Printer
- Trademark: 48169010
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Reversal
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- MOQ: 100sheets/Bag
- Color: Light White
- Printing Area: One Side
- Ink: Sublimation Ink
- Transfer Rate: 95%
- Transport Package: 100 Sheets/Bag
- Origin: Guangdong, Cn
This is sublimation transfer paper, special for sublimation printing.
It is used to transfer images to special processed chemical fiber, polyester, fabrics, mugs, banner , flag , ribbon , bags , clothers , ceramic , glass , lanyards, mouse pads, license plates.
Note: This paper can not be used on the 100% pure cotton fabircs.
* Fast dry and highest ink release
* Work on all inkjet printers by sublimation ink
* Best color performance by over 95% transfer rate
* Good flatness, overcome warpage
* Extremely diverse range of sizes and lengths to select from
* Can be used to clothing, glass, fabric, cups, ceramic, metal, wood, stone and so on.
* This paper can not be used on the 100% pure cotton textile, if you want to transfer polyester cotton fabric, the cotton composition should be less than 40%
Teaching Video: https://youtu.be/wyAMf-qlpMY
A3 / A4 / Roll
70gSM / 100gSM
100 Sheets / bag
Normal inkjet printer
1. Printer Setup. Recommend to select " Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode for satisfactory printing results.
2. Print the wishful image onto the transfer paper. Then leave it to dry for about 10 minutes
3. Cut out the image
1.Preheat the heat press machine and set the recommended transfer temperature to about 200°C
2. Peel off the base paper from the printed coating, and the coating would remain as a film-like material
3.Place the image coating on the textile, printed (image) side facing up
4.Put the isolation paper on the image, the gloss side facing down
5. Transfer for 15-30 seconds, then remove the textile from machine, peel the isolation paper after cooled.
1.It's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours after transferring
2. Washing the textile in cold or 30-40°C water. Do not wash with strongly alkaline detergents, and not bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern when hand washing.
3. Do not wring, Line dry in shade recommended
4. Don't dry-clean
Established in 2009, Suntek Print Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrated in R&D, manufacture and trade on various transfer printing machines & consumables.
Our products are mainly as follows:
1. Heat press machines
3D sublimation vacuum machine, roller sublimation machines, heat press for t-shirt, mug, plate, cap etc.
2. Transfer consumables
sublimation paper, heat transfer paper, water decal paper, sublimation ink, sublimation blanks etc.
3. Sublimation blanks
such as mugs, mobile phone cases, plates, sublimation stone, and sublimation crystals and so on.
These products are widely used in fabric printing, digital printing and DIY gifts of t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, plates, crystals and so on.
We always keep developing high-quality competitive new products which has enjoyed a good reputation among our customers worldwide.
Welcome all types of companies and personal fans to contact us with your requirements. We also receive domestic and foreign OEM orders.
Contact Information :
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Mr. Leonard Tu
Mobile: +86 177 8877 0294