A4 Size Laser-Jet Light Color Heat Transfer Paper for T-Shirt
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.7 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Bags)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: STC-T08
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Mark Cup, Leather
- Type: Laser Heat Transfer
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Special Prints on: Cotton Material Clothes
- Product: Light Color Laser Transfer Paper
- Trademark: SUNTEK
- Specification: A4
- HS Code: 4908900000
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Size: A4(210mm*297mm), A3(297mm*420mm)
- Printer Available: Laser Printer
- Weight: 160 GSM
- Transport Package: 50 Sheets/Bag
- Origin: Guangdong, Cn
|Inkjet Eco Solvent Heat Transfer Paper (white)||STC-T03||A4||192 GSM||100||Printing on dark surface|
|Inkjet Eco Solvent Heat Transfer Paper (white)||STC-T03A3||A3||192 GSM||100||Printing on dark surface|
|Inkjet Eco Solvent Heat Transfer Paper (transparent)||STC-T02||A4||160 GSM||100||Printing on light surface|
|Inkjet Eco Solvent Heat Transfer Paper (transparent)||STC-T02A3||A3||160 GSM||100||Printing on light surface|
|Laser Heat Transfer Paper (white)||STC-T09||A4||192 GSM||100||Printing on dark surface|
|Laser Heat Transfer Paper (white)||STC-T09A3||A3||192 GSM||100||Printing on dark surface|
|Laser Heat Transfer Paper (transparent)||STC-T08||A4||160 GSM||100||Printing on light surface|
|Laser Heat Transfer Paper (transparent)||STC-T08A3||A3||160 GSM||100||Printing on light surface|
This product is recommended with most color laser copier printers, color Laser Printers for T-shirts, aprons, gift bags, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc.
> For many varieties small quantity of production.
> Technology is simple, don't need plate making, direct printing, the process short, saves time and effort.
> Designed for vivid results on white or light-colored cotton or cotton/polyester blend fabrics.
> Ideal for personalizing T-shirts, canvas bags, wool garment, aprons, gift bags, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc.
> Iron on with a regular household iron & Heat Transfer Press machines.
> Keeping the color and washes well, keep to washing of professional standards of textiles
3.Compatibility for Light Color Laser Transfer Paper:
It can be printed with some of color laser printers, such as OKI C5600n-5900n, C8600-8800C, Epson Laser C 8500, C 8600, HP 2500 L, 2600, Minolta CF 900 9300/9500, Xerox 5750 6250 DC 12 DC 2240 DC1256GA, CanonCLC500, CLC700, CLC800, CLC1000, IRC 2880 etc.
4.Printer Recommendations :
Printer Settings for optimal print quality:To optimize print quality, printers should be set for photo print quality.
Laser Printers Compatibility:It is designed to work with most Laser printers.
5.Iron-on Transfer processing:
(1) Printed the transfer paper first.Please use mirror image, and then cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges.Take the motif toward the cotton, then transfer it.
(2) Prepare a stable, heat-resistant surface suitable for ironing on.
(3) Preheat the household in to the Linen setting.Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.Do not use the steam function.
(4) Iron the transfer paper, applying heavy pressure.When moving the iron, pressure should be given .Don't forget the comers and edges.
(5) Continue ironing until you have completely traced the sides of image This entire process should take about 60-70 seconds for an 8 ''x 10'' image surface.Follow-up by ironing the whole image quickly, boating all of the transfer paper again for approximately 10-13 seconds.
(6) Peel the transfer starting at the corner after the ironing process with hot.
6. Heat press machine Transfer processing:
(1) Set heat press machine at 185 Celsius, for 15-25 second using high pressure.
(2) Briefly heat the fabric for 5 second to ensure that it is completely smooth.
(3) Before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx 5 minutes, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges.
(4) Place transfer paper onto fabric with the printed image facing downwards.
(5) Heat press machine at 185 Celsius, for 15-25 second.
(6) Peel off the back paper starting at the comer after the ironing process with hot.
7, Washing Instructions :
(1) Waiting 24 hour before washing for the first time (drying time).
(2) Fabrics bearing our transfer are machine-washable up to 30 c, always wash garments inside out.
(3) Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind.
(4) Do not tumble-dry.
(5) Iron only on the reverse side.
8.Material Storage :
Conditions of 35%-65% Relative Humidity and at a temperature of 10-30 Celsius.