Inkjet Temporary Tattoo Paper Water Transfer Paper
- Model NO.: STC-T10
- Application: Textiles, Leather, Body, Medical Box, Cosmetic Box, Textiles
- Type: PET Thermal Transfer Paper
- Temperature: Low Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Water Transfer
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Type of Water Transfer: Temporary Tattoo
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 48169090
- Transfer Type: Water Transfer
- Material: Pet
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Temporary Tattoo
- Surface Effect: Light
- Type of Coating: Low Temperature Separation
- Printers Available: All Models of Inkjet
- Level of Security: a+
- Trademark: SUNTEK
- Origin: Shenzhen, Cn
Step 1, Design your tattoos in any graphic software program.
Step 2, Pinter setup: 1), Resolution: Best. 2), Paper: Photo gloss
Step3, Print your tattoo designs on the glossy side of inkjet temporary tattoo paper.
Step 4, Dry the ink by hair dryer or let it dry naturally, 1 minute by hair dryer or 10 minutes dry naturally.
Step 5, Laminate the breathable glue film on the printed image side by a laminating machine.
Step 6, Cut our your image and press it on your clean skin, wet the image and slide off the carrier paper.
Step 7, Press the image until it sticks on your skin tightly.
Step 8, Finished tattoos can stay on your skin about a week if you don't knead them.
Established in 2009, Shenzhen Suntech Co., Ltd. (ST-PRINT) is a high-tech enterprise integrated in R&D, manufacture and trade on various printing equipments&consumables. We provide various printing equipment, hea transfer machines, consumable products, badge machines & badge accessories, digital.Electronics, garment processing products, silk screen printing and metal accessories as well as others.
Our ST-PRINT products are mainly as follows:
1. Heat transfer/press machines: Sublimation transfer machines, roller.Sublimation transfer machines, pneumatic heat press, shaking head heat press, high pressure heat press, t-shirt flat press, mug heat press, plate heat press, cap heat press, etc.
2. Transfer consumables: Sublimation paper, dark/light color cotton heat.Transfer paper, water transfer decal paper, sublimation ink, etc.