A4 size inkjet eco solvent dark color heat transfer paper
Dark Color Heat Transfer Printing Paper
heat transfer printing paper,light color transfer paper,heat transfer paper
What does it print on?
Adapts to the dark color 100% cotton garments,clothes.
Detailed Product Description
Dark Colour Heat Transfer Printing Paper
1.Numerical heat Transfer
2.Widely used in dark color garments
3.Washable and durable
4.smooth & fine surface;
5..optional peeling time of support paper;
6..cutting machine applicable;
7..use common inkjet printers
Dark-colored heat transfer paper A4 is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper for dark-colored cotton textiles. Suggest to using any color inkjet printers to print, ordinary water-based ink (such as: pigment ink or dye ink) can be used to print images. Thus, you can create your own personalized T-shirt, shirt, robes, sportswear, hats, bags, pillows, cushions, mouse pads, handkerchiefs, masks, home decorations, etc.
Pattern transferred through this transfer paper are of live and bright colors, soft, and washes well.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 150-165°C.
- Peel the support paper from the printed (i.e. imaged) coating which would remain as a film-like material;
- Place the imaged coating (i.e. film-like material) onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing upwards.
- Place a sheet of protective paper on the image, with the glossy side of the protective paper facing downwards;
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper after cooled.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean.