A4 T-Shirt Heat Transfer Printing Paper for 100% Cotton Fabric
|FOB Price:||US $0.27-0.58 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $0.27-0.58/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: heat transfer paper
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Offset Thermal Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Size: A3/ A4/ Roll
- Special Prints on: Cotton Material Clothes
- Printer Available: Inkjet / Laser Printer
- Transport Package: 50 Sheets/Bag
- Origin: Origin: Guangdong, Cn
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Reversal
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Color: White/ Light
- Brand Name: Suntek
- Printing Area: One Side
- Trademark: SUNTEK
- Specification: Standard: SGS
- HS Code: 48169010
A4/A3 Inkjet/Laser Thermal Heat Transfer Printing Paper for Light/Dark T-shirt
1. Customize Fabric with favorite photos and color graphics
|Type||Inkjet / Laser|
|Size||A3 / A4 / Roll|
|Weight||160 / 192 gSM|
|MOQ||100 Sheets / bag|
|Colour||Light / Dark|
Operating Process and Precautions:
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 150-165°C.
- Peel the support paper from the printed (i.e. imaged) coating which would remain as a film-like material;
- Place the imaged coating (i.e. film-like material) onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing upwards.
- Place a sheet of protective paper on the image, with the glossy side of the protective paper facing downwards;
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper after cooled.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean.
Related Products We Supply:
Established in 2009, Suntek Print Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrated in R&D, manufacture and trade on various transfer printing machines & consumables.
Our products are mainly as follows:
1. Heat press machines
3D sublimation vacuum machine, roller sublimation machines, heat press for t-shirt, mug, plate, cap etc.
2. Transfer consumables
sublimation paper, heat transfer paper, water decal paper, sublimation ink, sublimation blanks etc.
3. Sublimation blanks
such as mugs, mobile phone cases, plates, sublimation stone, and sublimation crystals and so on.
These products are widely used in fabric printing, digital printing and DIY gifts of t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, plates, crystals and so on.
We always keep developing high-quality competitive new products which has enjoyed a good reputation among our customers worldwide.
Welcome all types of companies and personal fans to contact us with your requirements. We also receive domestic and foreign OEM orders.
Contact Information :
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Mr. Leonard Tu
Mobile: +86 177 8877 0294