Wholesale Quality Dark Color Lazer Heat Transfer Paper
|100-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.65 US $0.63 US $0.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||50 Pieces/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: STC-T03
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Offset Thermal Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Size: A4 297*210mm
- Brand Name: Suntek
- Printing Area: One Side
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Reversal
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Model Number: Stc-T03
- Color: White
- Special Prints on: Cotton Material Clothes
- Printer Available: Inkjet Printer
- Trademark: SUNTEK
- Origin: Shenzhen, Cn
High Tension Dark Colour Eco Solvent Heat Transfer Paper
heat transfer printing paper,dark color transfer paper,heat transfer paper
What does it print on?
Adapts to the dark color 100% cotton garments,clothes
Detailed Product Description
Dark Colour Heat Transfer Printing Paper
|Numerical heat Transfer|
|2||Widely used in dark color garments|
|3||Washable and durable|
|4||smooth & fine surface;|
|5||optional peeling time of support paper;|
|6||cutting machine applicable;|
|7||use common inkjet printers|
Dark-colored heat transfer paper A4 is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper for dark-colored cotton textiles. Suggest to using any color inkjet printers to print, ordinary water-based ink (such as: pigment ink or dye ink) can be used to print images. Thus, you can create your own personalized T-shirt, shirt, robes, sportswear, hats, bags, pillows, cushions, mouse pads, handkerchiefs, masks, home decorations, etc.
Pattern transferred through this transfer paper are of live and bright colors, soft, and washes well.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 150-165°C.
- Peel the support paper from the printed (i.e. imaged) coating which would remain as a film-like material;
- Place the imaged coating (i.e. film-like material) onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing upwards.
- Place a sheet of protective paper on the image, with the glossy side of the protective paper facing downwards;
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper after cooled.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean.